13 Dec Congrats to Adam Rushin Winner in the Shoppers Holiday
The Mix 96.1 Shoppers Holiday is presented by:
Four ways to register
Here are the Rules for the Shoppers Holiday
1. Non- Food Items such as any medicines, cookware, cleaning products, charcoal, diapers, as well as, baby formula, baby food etc. are excluded from the shopping spree. ADULT FOOD PRODUCTS ONLY WILL BE ALLOWED.
2. Alcoholic Beverages and Nicotine Products are excluded from contest.
3. Meat cannot represent more than 30% of the overall value of items collected in shopping cart. Should contestant collect more than 30% of the overall value in meat products, contest winner will have to select items to return to meat deli, to drop value down to 30% of overall items collected.
4. Must be 18 years of age to enter. No purchase necessary.
5. Listeners must be present at time of drawing to win. Drawing and Live Broadcast will take place Saturday Dec. 12th 9a-12p. On grand prize day, a name will be drawn. Person will have 3 minutes to respond, once 3 minutes is up, station official will redraw and repeat process until winner is selected.
6. Grand Prize Winner has 96 seconds to load as many eligible items into the shopping cart as possible.
7. Once contest is complete, winner would have items scanned to get the total amount of value of grand prize.